ARE YOU IN NEED OF A NEW AIR CONDITIONER?
Buying a central Air Conditioner for your home is an important investment. With the heat of the summer just around the corner, it is essential to have a reliable unit that’s efficient and won’t send your power bills sky high.
HOW DOES AN AIR CONDITIONER WORK?
The primary job of the Air Conditioner is to pull the warm air out of a home and replace it with cold, conditioned air. Most condensers are mounted to the side of the home or placed outside on a pad or concrete slab. Each unit operates with a variety of components that work in harmony to keep your home cool.
- Evaporator: The Evaporator coils use refrigerant to remove heat and humidity from inside your home.
- Condenser: The Condenser helps dissipate the waste heat to the outdoors.
- Blower: The Blower pushes the cold air through the ducts after circulating air across the evaporator coils.
- Compressor: The Compressor plays a key roll in driving the heat transfer by converting refrigerant from gas to a liquid and back again.
- Fan: The Fan moves the warm air and sends it through the condenser where it is released as waste heat.
If one of these components fails, it will result in your unit not working properly. Annual Air Conditioner Maintenance will help ensure your unit is working properly and is ready for the days you need it most.
BEST NEW AIR CONDITIONER COMPANY IN CEDAR RAPIDS AND IOWA CITY
With a great selection of brands such as Trane, Bryant and now Daikin – we are certain to have a new Air Conditioner that fits your home and budget.
If you think it’s time to replace, give us a call at 364-HEAT (4328) for a FREE estimate. Above all, our extremely knowledgeable professionals will size the new unit correctly to fit your home and eliminate those hot and cold spots.