Don’t forget to Replace your Filters and Humidifier Pads!
Just a friendly reminder to check and make sure your Filters and Humidifier Pads are clean.
It’s important to check your air filters regularly and here’s why:
- Dirty filters restrict air flow in your HVAC system making it work harder and potentially causing future issues. Also, when your furnace is working harder, the energy costs rise. Keep costs down by replacing your filter regularly.
- A new filter will push fresher, cleaner air through your home helping with asthma and allergies.
In addition to changing your filter and Humidifier Pad, it is important to schedule your annual Clean and Check on your furnace. “Call the Guys you can Trust,” at Colony Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning to check your electrical connections, make sure the unit is carbon monoxide free, clean the unit of potential fire hazards, and examine your thermostat to make sure everything is working correctly for the winter ahead.
Do you have a Whole House Humidifier? What are the benefits?
- With a Whole House Humidifier, you will benefit from proper humidification throughout your entire home.
- Maintenance is only one time per year! The easy change out Humidifier Pads make it a breeze to replace.
- It’s so quiet you’ll forget it’s there!
The Humidifier is installed directly to your HVAC system and can reduce allergy and asthma symptoms, protect your skin, minimize risk of infection, protect your woodwork/ floors and save you money. We recommend setting the humidity level to 35% during the winter months. On very cold days, try turning the level to 10% to help combat ice build up on the windows of your home. You’ll notice the difference. In conclusion, give us a call at 364-HEAT (4328) and receive a free estimate on a new Whole House Humidifier.
Call us today for more information! 364-HEAT (4328).