Colony Heating & Air Conditioning - Testimonials
- Dear Dave: Last night I came home from the hospital where I work as a nurse. It was 3:45 in the morning. I opened the door and was met with a blast of gaseous air. I woke up my family to make sure they were okay and called MidAmerican Energy. A man came out around 5:00 this morning and said we had dangerous levels of CO2 and gas. He turned off the furnace and said that we should get some help the next day. This morning, my husband called your company and told them the situation. A man named Joe came out this afternoon and did a wonderful job...cleaned the furnace and set it to rights. He was very thoughtful, thorough and professional .Our house is now warm and odorless! I will sleep in peace tonight! Your company also put in our central air a few years ago and we were grateful to you then as now. You are consistently above the rest and reliable, dependable and affordable! Thank you and Joe for a wonderful job!! Sincerely, Suisan G. THANK YOU!!
- Our Central Air installation went extremely well thanks to your two fine installers. They arrived on time, worked fast, worked steady, were courteous and informative, and left my home/job site neat and clean. They replaced my existing unit with a Trane unit in two hours. It doesn't get any better then that.
- Thanks and please thank them both for me again for doing this job at the end of their workday. At my age, it's good to have the air back on.
- About a month ago we had an air conditioner/furnace installed in our home. The two associates who installed it did a great job. It was a long day for them and they maintained their sense of humor, were courteous, efficient and very professional, and they even cleaned up after the installation! Their names were Dustin and Mike. You can be very proud of the very positive impression they made for your company. Again, our appreciation of a job well done.
- Thanks to Steve in sales and John in service for a great experience with Colony Heating. On very short notice they worked together to schedule the change out. Great response!
- Thank you for a very nice installation on my gas insert. Joe did a real nice job and I think he is a very good craftsman. I am sure that when some of our friends see this unit they will want one too.
- Thank you so much for doing an amazing job in my studio. Your crew was fast, efficient, and polite. They even cleaned up afterwards. It means a lot!
- Many thanks for such excellent service. Matt did a super job. The gas lamp has never been brighter.
- I love my new fireplace! I am having the neighbors over to look at it and I will recommend Colony to anyone who will listen. PJ and Matt were very polite and worked very hard.
- We want to thank you for fixing our heating and air problem in our upper level. We have been soooooooo uncomfortable for the past 5 years and your company is the ONLY one that has actually been able to help us! We are completely shocked by the difference! Steve really took the time to walk us through everything he recommended and boy did he know what he was talking about! There were no surprises and the men that installed our new ductwork were good too. We are totally amazed at the level of knowledge, service, and timeliness on our job. Thank you for all you did - you definitely are my recommendation for heating & air.
- Your installer Ed helped me out with my fireplace and is such a nice, friendly guy. He was very professional.
- Everyone at Colony is so great to work with - everyone is so nice! Thank you for the outstanding service I received from Dave! You have a very nice and kind employee in John!
- Your man did an excellent job with great explanations for ease of operation for my fireplace. Very neat and tidy, too.
- A big thank you to the young men who installed our fireplace, they were extremely professional and courteous, which was very much appreciated.
- J.J. is the nicest, most polite young man. He did an excellent job. He is the kind of person I feel comfortable having come into my home.
- Thank you for the excellent service I received. John did a great job!
- I am writing to tell you what a spectacular employee you have in John . He has worked on my furnace and a/c several times in the last 5-6 years. He is such a GREAT representative for Colony Heating and the quality of work and personal touch that you offer! I really appreciate his constant workmanship and his caring ways. He deserves more than words. Please give him a “round of applause” for me and all the others that he takes such good care of. Thank goodness there are people like him out there in this world!
- I had a service call today on my fireplace and Matt did a great job. It has been 2 years since the glass had been cleaned and I had doubts it would ever be clean again, but he did it. I had originally been told that since I don’t run my fireplace very often I might get by with a cleaning every other year, but now I will be calling Colony EVERY year for my service work. Your young man definitely went the extra mile!
- I want to let you know how much we appreciate Jeff coming out to fix our furnace very early on Christmas morning. We noticed it was not running after being up with our baby in the night. We felt terrible about calling and debated on not calling at all since it was Christmas. Jeff was very nice and made us feel as if we didn’t trouble him at all. He was quick and we feel the price was very reasonable. We have talked with others who have had bad experiences with other companies and they wanted to know who we called. I hope Jeff got a chance to catch up on his sleep that day.
- Colony came in and replaced my old fireplace doors and they were very efficient. They brought their own cloths for the floor and they were really nice. I am really impressed and pleased with the outcome.
- Thank you for making our experience with Colony a very pleasant one. It started with a very fine consultation with Steve and the installation with Darryl and Mike. They actually left our furnace area cleaner than it was before they started. I love anybody whose job includes a thorough clean-up!
- My family would like to acknowledge your company for its outstanding performance and care in providing support to us when we needed it most. I woke to a smell of something burning and found smoke filling both of our boys’ bedrooms. I had my wife call 911 while I got everyone out of the house, including the dog and cat. Within minutes the fire department had arrived. After a walk through the house, we discovered that our furnace was the source of the problem and would need to be replaced. The fireman asked us to get our heating company out to the house so they could talk to them before they would consider everything safe and able to leave. This is where Colony and Jeff come into the picture. We had never used Colony before, but we were able to contact you through your 24 hour emergency hot-line and within 20 minutes Jeff was at our house, even thought it was 5:45 AM. He was able to help resolve the fire department’s questions so they could leave. Jeff went above and beyond normal duty as he was willing to come out early in the morning and help both the fire department and us get the situation resolved quickly. Jeff continued to help us determine that our furnace had indeed died and we would need a new one. He notified his company that we would need emergency support to get a furnace immediately installed. When we walked in the door of Colony Heating, P.J. already knew our names and our situation. He had already lined up two people to come out to our house and work on the holiday weekend to install the furnace right away so we would only be a few hours without heat. These two men were prompt, polite, professional, courteous, and very helpful throughout the whole process. This is what I call personal and friendly service. My wife and I have heard Colony Heating and Air Conditioning advertise on the radio that 24 hour emergency service is available but we really never paid much attention to this announcement. We now know personally that they mean what they say. We are absolutely pleased with Colony and the people that make up their company. We are very glad and pleased to have a company of this quality in our community and available on a 24 hour basis. Thank you Jeff, PJ, Mike and Denis for a job well done!
- Although your quote was a little higher than some of the others we went with Colony mainly for 2 reasons: (1) Steve was great to work with! (2) We felt the equipment he quoted was a better value and that the others did not quote the same level of equipment. We are saving approximately 40% in heating costs and have a much more comfortable feeling heat.
- Congratulations for having your service technician Dave on your team! I purchased three units and a water heater and so far have been very satisfied with your company and your supplier. Yes, I will pass on the word to many friends and relatives! Dave is the epitome of professionalism and is meticulous (including his truck). He well represents the excellent reputation and consistency of Colony. Thank you for Dave
- Your people did a really great job! Spending money on things like a new furnace is not usually an enjoyable process, but dealing with Steve made it almost painless. It was more like dealing with a knowledgeable friend. Steve did an excellent job of determining our requirements and recommending the right equipment. Your installation crew did a fantastic job. We have all white carpeting in the lower level and up the stairs. We were a little worried about the mess from getting that huge old furnace out and the new one in. We needn’t have worried as when your guys were done, the only way that we could tell they had ever been there was a new furnace about ¼ the size of the old one and more room! Not only do we now have a much more efficient furnace with more comfortable heating, but because Steve recommended a new A-coil to get our 2 year old condenser and 14 year old A-coil better matched, we now have our air conditioning working properly again. We are extremely pleased with our furnace and the service received from the people at Colony and would highly recommend your company and products to anyone. (and often do!)
- I just wanted to let you know what a great job your serviceman did on the cleaning of our A/C today. He answered all my questions, and looked at a few items of concern. I feel his service today may have won my future business with your company, a new unit for A/C and furnace as well as future maintenance. Please see that he gets proper congratulations for a job well done.
- I am very pleased with the service I received and how professional and knowledgeable your service tech was. I will spread the word about your company.
- About 3 years ago our furnace stopped working and we called a local service person to come out and take a look. He told us that our whole furnace was shot and we would need to replace it at the cost of something like 4k! Given the age of the system and the obvious estimate I was a bit skeptical, so I decided to get a second opinion. The next morning you sent someone out, and after an hour or so in the basement my wife and I gritted our teeth for the report when he came out - overwhelmed to hear that in fact his report was that he was done and we were up and running at the cost of something like $100-$200. A few weeks ago we discovered we were without hot water. I went to the phone book and called a water heating service place. I described what I could and he went into a technical explanation of what we had going on, which seemed impressive until he got to the part that said it’s going to cost about $750 to fix so you might want to consider just putting a whole new one in. I remembered the furnace story and made one call to Colony and a couple hours later a gentleman named Gary showed up, polite and professional. I answered a few questions and about an hour later he came up and told me “you’re up and running” (which must be a Colony slogan). Additionally he noticed the furnace needed a little light servicing (we had said nothing about the furnace) and he took care of that while he was here. All for about 10% of the estimate I got from the other guy. To say that Colony is guaranteed to have our business from here on out seems obvious, but more than that know that you will have without a doubt referrals from us to friends that run into similar issues. The furnace in itself is impressive, but this latest incident shows consistency in your company’s practices that I very much admire and appreciate.
- I had a service call this morning by one of your technicians and I appreciated his professionalism, helpfulness, and cleanliness. I had been using another contractor in the past and hope to do more work with you in the future.
"You are consistently above the rest and reliable, dependable and affordable!"
"Your crew was fast, efficient, and polite!"
"It has been 2 years since the glass had been cleaned and I had doubts it would ever be clean again, but he did it!"
"Thank you for the prompt service. The repairman that came out was very pleasant and explained everything."